Holiday preparing is essential to trouble free trip to Kenya from United Arab Emirates. Simply by performing your homework prior to leaving for Kenya, you are able to minimise the probabilities of some thing really going wrong. A great number of travelers more often than not regret for not making use of these simple pre trip measures before going to Kenya.
Chose the latest health advisories available and travel health advice for Kenya visiting the links underneath. You might, furthermore, get yourself a wide range of guidance which may help to plan for a risk-free and exciting journey to Kenya together with a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Kenya For Travellers From United Arab Emirates
- Take a look at the most current travel advice for Kenya coming from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Kenya, US State Department travel warnings for Kenya or Canadian government travel advice for Kenya.
- Take a suitable comprehensive travel insurance cover for Kenya to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any sort of pursuits, such as adventure physical activities, that you want to to do in Kenya.
- Just prior to heading to Kenya register your trip and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Kenya, so that they are able make contact with you in an emergency.
- Stick to the Kenyan law. Consular assistance is unable to circumvent local Kenyan laws and regulations, even where local laws and regulations appear to be excessive or unfounded by your country’s benchmarks.
- Make sure to determine if you will need visas for Kenya or countries you’ll be traveling to or transiting. Keep in mind a Kenyan visa doesn’t guarantee entry into Kenya.
- Take copies of your passport details, travel insurance cover, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate place to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at home.
- Speak to health care professionals for details about recommended inoculations along with other safety measures for Kenya and learn about Kenya laws and regulations on travelling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with family and friends whilst in Kenya.
Very latest Government Travel Advice for Kenya
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing from United Arab Emirates check whether you’re considered as a citizen of Kenya.
- Enquire whether holding dual nationality has any kind of implications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Kenya - Ensure your passport has at least 6 months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Kenya will certainly refuse entry on arrival and several airlines will not permit travellers to board the aircraft to Kenya if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Before travelling, you must communicate with the Kenyan embassy or consulates of every country you intend to travel to confirm the entry regulations.
If you would like obtain more information regarding travelling to Kenya from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to click on the applicable links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your own experiences with the Kenyan Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are applying for a visa for going to Kenya or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk with an individual at the Kenyan embassy in Abu Dhabi. Contact us simply by submitting it here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this don’t include confidential details.