Wish to chat with folks in Kazakhstan while you are on holiday trip? Or simply want to know the fundamental daily phrases in Kazak.
No matter what your motives are we have displayed information on Kazak along with some basic Kazak phrases here. Choose the web links on this webpage to learn about Kazak language.
Languages Spoken in Kazakhstan
The people of Kazakhstan speak Kazak and Russian. The primary national and official language of Kazakhstan is Kazak. Kazak is a Turkic language and placed 70th based upon the amount of native speakers of 8 million.
We’ve released a selection of typical Kazak tourist language keyword phrases or words, that any visitor could use to get by in Kazakhstan. We recommend you master them from Kazak basic phrases internet site.
Tips For Learning Kazak Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Kazak - The trick to master Kazak is hours and hours of conversation with individuals who talks Kazak better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and Kazak dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a Kazak class room and 10 hours with a Kazak language training course all by yourself.
- Studying Kazak language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is more valuable for mastering Kazak than studying 1 hour a day for three months. It is no miracle that numerous Kazak learners who take language courses in school and hardly ever remember it in the long run. The key to learn the Kazak is intensity of of study.
- Start with the One hundred most commonly used Kazak words and continue to create sentences using them. Master adequate Kazak grammar so that you can accomplish this as well as do it until you feel really comfortable with all of them.
- Keep learning these sentence in your mind. The other use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Kazak while going about your day and not talking to any one.
- Carry a pocket Kazak dictionary or an English-Kazak dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the Kazak pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Kazak audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in Kazak language.
- Following the first 100 words and phrases in Kazak, concentrate on starting to be conversational. Research shows that the most common 100 words and phrases in Kazak language count for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Kazak is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and use it often.
What do I need to study Kazak language?
- Kazak language courses are offered as conventional language courses, audio programs and online courses. The traditional Kazak courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Kazak grammer and exercises. Often they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
A large number of courses are meant for complete beginners or people with only very little knowledge of the Kazak language.
One of the leading providers these Kazak language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who just want to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- Kazak Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in Kazak and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses often include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Kazak.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you’d like to get further information regarding visiting Kazakhstan from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please choose the applicable links down below:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your viewpoints with the Kazakh Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Kazakhstan or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to chat to a person at the Kazakh consulate in Abu Dhabi. Tell us by way of submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential information.