Jordan has numerous domestic and international airports which are linked by a number of Jordanian and international airline carriers travelling to various international airports across the world.
Large airports in Jordan normally has banks, hotels, car rental agencies, airport transfer companies, conference centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and restaurants.
Choose the web links below to see Jordanian airports’ internet sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Jordan.
Airports in Jordan
• Amman Airports in Jordan
• Aqaba Airport in Jordan
Major International airports Across The World
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Madrid Airport in Spain
Airport Travel Tips When Travelling Through Airports in Jordan From United Arab Emirates
- You can certainly endure less crowds and problems by choosing what day of the week you want to fly to or from Jordan. What’s more, it determines exactly how much you pay for your plane tickets to Jordan.
It is no wonder, it will be possible to get the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Jordan when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn beforehand what you are able take on your flights when ever taking a flight from the airports in Jordan. Usually, you won’t be able to bring the following on flights from the Jordanian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects inside your carry-on bag. Therefore, it’s best to contact the airport in Jordan to confirm the current list of prohibited goods ahead of packing.
- When leaving from Jordan or taking a flight to another city within Jordan, arrive early to the airports in Jordan. If you are flying domestically within Jordan, it’s adviceable to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself more time when you’re checking in travel luggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Jordan and your airlines whether or not they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, specifically for international flights from Jordan.
Travel health information for Jordan from United Arab Emirates
If you desire to obtain more information regarding visiting Jordan from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to choose the relevant links down below:
Feel free to express your experiences with the Jordanian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for going to Jordan or notarizing paperwork or merely just attempting to talk with a person at the Jordanian consulate in Abu Dhabi. Contact us by simply submitting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, for this reason you should never include confidential information.