japan embassy in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Embassy in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates

If your family members are thinking on a trip to Japan from United Arab Emirates be aware of current Japanese visa requirements and regulations as these tend to change over night. There are different types of visa which are available for foreigners intending to enter Japan from United Arab Emirates and you will have to make sure that you apply for the correct visa that suited to the purpose of your trip to Japan.

Read about the types of Japanese visas from the links down below to make sure you are submitting an application for the right type of visa.

What is a Japanese visa?

A visa for Japanese is a stamp or sticker label placed by immigration officials of Japan on your passport that permits you to take a trip to Japan. Japanese visas usually are collected through the Japanese consulate in your country of your permanent residence or nearby Japanese visa office in the nearest city to your usual residential address. Whenever applying for a Japanese visa, you may be expected to explain the reasons for travelling to Japan. The biggest reason for entry to Japan from United Arab Emirates, often business, tourism or on a transit to another country. You’ll find different varieties of Japanese visas available to residents of United Arab Emirates based upon your nationality, reason for your visit and duration of your visit.

Top ^

Different kinds of Japanese visas?

  • Japanese tourism visa granted for people going to Japan for vacations, tourism, recreation or to see family and friends in Japan. For anyone who is a Japanese national, you do not have to submit an application for a Japanese visa. Read more
  • Japanese business visa is granted to foreign nationals either to speak with business partners, go to a scientific, educational, professional, or business meeting or conference, settle an estate or negotiate a agreement in Japan. Read more
  • Japanese transit visa permit you to transit via Japan for no more than 72 hours if either you have to enter Japan on the way to a second country or you are travelling to join a ship as a member of the crew.

    Usually, you can include dependent children on your visa application if they are traveling together with you in your passport. You might not need to make an application for this visa. More info

  • Japanese student visa is normally granted to undertake a course in Japan. Study visas are usually short term visas which permit individuals to come to Japan for a stipulated period of time to study at a Japanese academic establishment. More info
  • Japanese Working Visa is usually provided to work in Japan. Generally speaking, you will need a applicable Japanese visa with work rights. A variety of temporary and permanent work visas are available for Japan. Find out more about Japanese work visas.

Top ^

What is the difference between your passport and a Japanese visa?

Your passport is an official government document that confirms your identity along with your existing citizenship. The passport will let you regain admittance to the country of your citizenship and is also a requirement by many nations to gain access to their territory any time you need to visit them.

A travel visa is an official government document or stamp that temporarily authorizes you to remain in Japan. Several nations around the world demand a visa to gain entry. The Japanese visa is frequently in the form of a stamp or sticker label placed in your passport and is obtained from the embassy of the country you’re intending to visit.

Top ^

If you desire to obtain more information regarding going to Japan from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to choose the applicable web links listed below:

Feel free to talk about your own experiences with the Japanese Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Japan or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to chat to someone at the Japanese consulate in Abu Dhabi. Tell us by just submitting it right here.

Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, due to this you should never include confidential details.

Top ^

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* 5+5=?

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Recent Comments