Iraq has several domestic and international airports that are connected by many Iraqi and international air carriers heading for a great number of international airports across the world.
Bigger airports in Iraq generally features banks, hotels, car hire companies, airport transfer services, convention centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and restaurants.
Select the web links down below to see Iraqi airports’ internet sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Iraq.
Airports in Iraq
• Baghdad International (Iraq) Airport in Iraq
• Basra Airport in Iraq
• Erbil Airport in Iraq
• Mosul Airport in Iraq
• Najaf Airport in Iraq
• Sulaymaniyah International Airport in Iraq
Major Airports Round The World
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
Airport Travel Tips While Traveling Through Airports in Iraq From United Arab Emirates
- You will be able to endure fewer crowds and hassles by deciding what day of the week you want to fly to or from Iraq. Additionally, it determines exactly how much it costs for your flights to Iraq.
It is no surprise, you’ll be able to get the best airline ticket prices for both domestic and international flights to Iraq when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out beforehand what you are able carry on your flights when ever flying from the airports in Iraq. Generally, you are not able to bring the following on flights from the Iraqi airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. For this reason, make sure you contact the airport in Iraq to confirm the current list of banned items ahead of packing.
- When departing from Iraq or taking a flight to a different city within Iraq, turn up early to the airports in Iraq. If you are flying locally within Iraq, it is adviceable to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself added time if you are checking in baggage. Talk with airport authorities in Iraq and your airlines whether or not they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, especially for international flights from Iraq.
Travel health information for Iraq from United Arab Emirates
In order to obtain addiitional information regarding visiting Iraq from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to choose the related web links here:
Please talk about your own viewpoints with the Iraqi Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Iraq or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk with someone at the Iraqi visa office in Abu Dhabi. Tell us by just submitting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this you should never include confidential information.