Haiti has many domestic and international airports that are linked by several Haitian and international airlines travelling to many international airports world wide.
Large airports in Haiti typically features banks, hotels, rental car providers, airport transfer services, conference centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining places.
Go through the web links down below to check out Haitian airports’ websites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Haiti.
Airports in Haiti
• Cap Haitien Airport in Haiti
• Port Au Prince Airport in Haiti
Main Airports Round The World
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
Airport Travel Advice When Traveling Through Airports in Haiti From United Arab Emirates
- You can certainly endure much less crowds and hassles by opting what day of the week you want to fly to or from Haiti. It also determines exactly how much it costs for your plane tickets to Haiti.
It’s no surprise, you will be able to find the best airline ticket fares for both domestic and international flights to Haiti whenever you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn in advance what you can carry on your flights whenever flying from the airports in Haiti. In most cases, you will never be able to take the following on flights from the Haitian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items in your carry-on bag. Hence, make sure you speak to the airport in Haiti to confirm the latest list of banned goods before packing.
- When departing from Haiti or flying to another city within Haiti, turn up early to the airports in Haiti. If you are traveling by air locally within Haiti, it is adviceable to be at the airport terminal at least 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself more time if you are checking in travel luggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Haiti and your airlines if they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, particularly for international flights from Haiti.
Travel health information for Haiti from United Arab Emirates
If you wish to get additional information about visiting Haiti from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please click the related links beneath:
Please voice your opinions with the Haitian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re getting a visa for travelling to Haiti or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to talk to a person at the Haitian visa office in Abu Dhabi. Let us know by just submitting it here.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason do not include confidential information.