Guatemala has many domestic and international airports which are connected by numerous Guatemalan and international airlines travelling to a great number of international airports around the world.
Large airports in Guatemala typically has banks, hotels, car hire firms, airport transfer services, convention centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and restaurants.
Select the web links listed below to see Guatemalan airports’ websites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Guatemala.
Airports in Guatemala
• Flores Airport in Guatemala
• Guatemala City Airport in Guatemala
Main Airports Round The World
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
Airport Travel Strategies While Traveling Through Airports in Guatemala From United Arab Emirates
- You can easily endure fewer crowds and complications by opting what day of the week you wish to travel to or from Guatemala. Additionally it determines the amount it costs for your plane tickets to Guatemala.
It is no wonder, it is possible to find the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Guatemala whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out in advance what you could take on your flights when flying from any airports in Guatemala. In most cases, you will not be able to bring the following on flights from the Guatemalan airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. Hence, it’s best to speak to the airport in Guatemala to confirm the latest list of prohibited items prior to packing.
- When departing from Guatemala or flying to a different city within Guatemala, arrive early to the airports in Guatemala. For anyone who is taking a flight locally within Guatemala, it’s recommended to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself additional time if you are taking in baggage. Talk with airport authorities in Guatemala and your air carrier whether or not they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or even more, especially for international flights from Guatemala.
Travel health information for Guatemala from United Arab Emirates
If you want to find addiitional information about visiting Guatemala from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please be sure to go through the related web links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your viewpoints with the Guatemalan Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to Guatemala or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to talk with someone at the Guatemalan consulate in Abu Dhabi. Let us know simply by posting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason you should never include confidential information.