Grenada has several domestic and international airports that are connected by several Grenadian and international air carriers heading for a great number of international airports around the globe.
Major airports in Grenada generally has banks, hotel accommodations, car hire agencies, airport taxi services, conference centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free stores, post offices, health care facilities and dining places.
Select the web links below to see Grenadian airports’ websites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Grenada.
Airports in Grenada
• St. George Airport in Grenada
Main International airports Across The World
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• New York Airports in USA
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Paris (France) Airports in France
Airport Travel Tips While Travelling Through Airports in Grenada From United Arab Emirates
- You can easily endure fewer crowds and complications by deciding what day of the week you want to go on an airline to or from Grenada. Additionally, it ensures the amount it costs for your flight tickets to Grenada.
It’s no surprise, you’ll be able to get the best airline ticket deals for both domestic and international flights to Grenada when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know beforehand what you can carry on your flights when taking a flight from any airports in Grenada. Normally, you will not be able to bring the following on flights from the Grenadian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. Hence, it’s best to speak to the airport in Grenada to verify the current list of prohibited items prior to packing.
- When departing from Grenada or taking a flight to a different city within Grenada, arrive early to the airports in Grenada. For anybody who is flying domestically within Grenada, it’s recommended to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself more time if you are taking in luggage. Consult with airport authorities in Grenada and your air carrier whether they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or more, particularly for international flights from Grenada.
Travel health advice for Grenada from United Arab Emirates
If you desire to get further information about visiting Grenada from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please click on the relevant links down below:
Please feel free to voice your viewpoints with the Grenadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re getting a visa for travelling to Grenada or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to chat to a person at the Grenadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. Let us know simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason you should never include confidential details.