Ghana has numerous domestic and international airports that are linked by many Ghanaian and international air carriers travelling to a great number of international airports world wide.
Larger airports in Ghana generally features banks, hotel accommodations, car rental agencies, airport transfer services, convention centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free shops, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and restaurants.
Choose the web links down below to see Ghanaian airports’ websites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Ghana.
Airports in Ghana
• Accra Airport in Ghana
• Kumasi Airport in Ghana
• Sunyani Airport in Ghana
• Takoradi Airport in Ghana
• Tamale Airport in Ghana
Major International airports Across The World
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• East London Airport in South Africa
• New York Airports in USA
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
Airport Travel Ideas When Travelling Through Airports in Ghana From United Arab Emirates
- You can easily endure less crowds and hassles by opting what day of the week you wish to go on an airline to or from Ghana. It also ensures the amount you pay for your flight tickets to Ghana.
It’s no surprise, you will be able to get the best airline seat prices for both domestic and international flights to Ghana when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know beforehand what you could take on your flights when taking a flight from any airports in Ghana. Usually, you will not be able to take the following on flights from the Ghanaian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. Because of this, it’s always best to get in touch with the airport in Ghana to confirm the current list of banned items before packing.
- When departing from Ghana or taking a flight to another city within Ghana, turn up early to the airports in Ghana. If you are taking a flight domestically within Ghana, it is recommended to be at the airport terminal no less than 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself additional time if you are taking in luggage. Check with airport authorities in Ghana and your air carrier whether they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, particularly for international flights from Ghana.
Travel health information for Ghana from United Arab Emirates
In order to find more details regarding visiting Ghana from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please click on the related links listed below:
Please feel free to talk about your experiences with the Ghanaian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Ghana or notarizing paperwork or simply just planning to talk with someone at the Ghanaian visa office in Abu Dhabi. Contact us simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, for that reason you should not include confidential information.