Trip preparation is key to trouble free trip to Gambia from United Arab Emirates. By performing your homework before leaving for Gambia, you are able to decrease the probabilities of anything actually going wrong. A number of travellers very often regret for not making use of these easy pre trip steps prior to travelling to Gambia.
Find the most up-to-date health warnings available and travel health advice for Gambia clicking the web links down below. You’ll, additionally, have a range of advice that will help to prepare for a risk-free and enjoyable journey to Gambia together with a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Gambia For Travellers From United Arab Emirates
- Look at the most current travel advice for Gambia coming from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Gambia, US State Department travel warnings for Gambia or Canadian government travel advice for Gambia.
- Get a good comprehensive travel insurance coverage for Gambia to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any sort of activities, for example adventure sporting activities, in which you intend to to perform in Gambia.
- Just prior to heading to Gambia register your travel and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Gambia, so that they are able get hold of you in a crisis.
- Comply with the Gambian law. Consular support is unable to sidestep local Gambian law regulations, even where local laws appear to be excessive or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Verify to see if you will need visas for Gambia or countries you’ll be planning to go or transiting. Keep in mind that a Gambian visa doesn’t always guarantee entry in to Gambia.
- Get copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a another place to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Speak to health care professionals for details about recommended vaccinations as well as other safety measures for Gambia and find out about Gambia laws on travelling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and keep in regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Gambia.
Current Government Travel Advice for Gambia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing United Arab Emirates check whether you are regarded as a national of Gambia.
- Investigate whether keeping dual nationality has any consequences for your travel.
- Passport validity for Gambia - Ensure that your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Gambia will certainly deny entry on arrival and some air carriers won’t let passengers to go on the aircraft to Gambia if their passport fails to satisfy this requirement.
- Before traveling, you need to contact the Gambian embassy or consulates of every country you want to visit to confirm the entry regulations.
If you wish to get more info about travelling to Gambia from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please be sure to select the appropriate links down below:
Please feel free to share your own encounters with the Gambian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re applying for a visa for traveling to Gambia or notarizing documents or simply just looking to chat to someone at the Gambian visa office in Abu Dhabi. Let us know by simply submitting it here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, due to this you should never include confidential information.