Fiji has numerous domestic and international airports that are linked by numerous Fijian and international airlines heading for a great number of international airports around the globe.
Major airports in Fiji ordinarily has got banks, hotel accommodations, car hire agencies, airport taxi services, conference centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free retailers, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining establishments.
Click the web links listed below to look at Fijian airports’ internet sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Fiji.
Airports in Fiji
• Cicia Airport in Fiji
• Kandavu Airport in Fiji
• Labasa Airport in Fiji
• Lakeba Airport in Fiji
• Nadi Airport in Fiji
• Rotuma Island Airport in Fiji
• Savusavu Airport in Fiji
• Suva Airport in Fiji
• Taveuni Airport in Fiji
• Vanuabalavu Airport in Fiji
Big Airports Around The World
• New York Airports in USA
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
Airport Travel Tips While Travelling Through Airports in Fiji From United Arab Emirates
- You can endure less crowds and problems by choosing what day of the week you want to travel to or from Fiji. Furthermore, it ensures just how much it costs for your plane tickets to Fiji.
It is no wonder, it is possible to find the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Fiji when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know in advance what you could bring on your flights when ever taking a flight from the airports in Fiji. Generally, you will not be able to bring the following on flights from the Fijian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items in your carry-on bag. Because of this, it is advisable to contact the airport in Fiji to verify the latest list of banned items ahead of packing.
- When leaving from Fiji or flying to another city within Fiji, show up early to the airports in Fiji. For anyone who is taking a flight locally within Fiji, it’s recommended to be at the airport terminal a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself added time if you are checking in baggage. Check with airport authorities in Fiji and your air carrier if they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, particularly for international flights from Fiji.
Travel health advice for Fiji from United Arab Emirates
If you’d like to get further information regarding going to Fiji from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please be sure to go through the applicable links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to share your opinions with the Fijian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to Fiji or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to talk to an individual at the Fijian embassy in Abu Dhabi. Tell us by just posting it here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, because of this don’t include confidential information.