Ethiopia has numerous domestic and international airports which are connected by many Ethiopian and international airlines travelling to a great number of international airports around the world.
Bigger airports in Ethiopia commonly has banks, hotels, rental car providers, airport taxi services, conference centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free retailers, post offices, healthcare facilities and restaurants.
Go through the web links below to look at Ethiopian airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Ethiopia.
Airports in Ethiopia
• Addis Ababa Airport in Ethiopia
• Arba Mintch Airport in Ethiopia
• Axum Airport in Ethiopia
• Bahar Dar Airport in Ethiopia
• Dire Dawa Airport in Ethiopia
• Gambela Airport in Ethiopia
• Gondar Airport in Ethiopia
• Jimma Airport in Ethiopia
• Lalibela Airport in Ethiopia
• Makale Airport in Ethiopia
Key Airports Across The World
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• New York Airports in USA
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Chicago Airports in USA
Airport Travel Advice When Traveling Through Airports in Ethiopia From United Arab Emirates
- You can easily endure less crowds and headaches by choosing what day of the week you wish to fly to or from Ethiopia. Furthermore, it ensures exactly how much it costs for your plane tickets to Ethiopia.
It’s no surprise, you will be able to find the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Ethiopia whenever you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out ahead of time what you might carry on your flights whenever flying from the airports in Ethiopia. Normally, you are not able to take the following on flights from the Ethiopian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items in your carry-on bag. Therefore, it is advisable to get in touch with the airport in Ethiopia to confirm the latest list of prohibited goods well before packing.
- When departing from Ethiopia or taking a flight to a different city within Ethiopia, turn up early to the airports in Ethiopia. If you are taking a flight locally within Ethiopia, it’s recommended to be at the airport terminal at least 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself more time if you are checking in travel luggage. Seek the advice of airport authorities in Ethiopia and your airlines whether they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, specifically for international flights from Ethiopia.
Travel health information for Ethiopia from United Arab Emirates
If you need to get additional information about going to Ethiopia from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please be sure to click the applicable web links here:
Feel free to express your own opinions with the Ethiopian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Ethiopia or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to talk to an individual at the Ethiopian consulate in Abu Dhabi. Contact us by just submitting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, because of this don’t include confidential information.