Trip preparation is essential to trouble free visit to Equitorial Guinea from United Arab Emirates. By carrying out your research before leaving for Equitorial Guinea, you’re able to decrease the likelihood of anything actually going wrong. A great many travelers more often than not regret for not using these simple pre trip measures prior to traveling to Equitorial Guinea.
Select the most recent health advisories obtainable and travel health tips for Equitorial Guinea using the web links below. You might, additionally, obtain a huge selection of information which might help to prepare for a risk-free and thrilling journey to Equitorial Guinea as well as a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Equitorial Guinea For Visitors From United Arab Emirates
- Take a look at the best up to date travel advice for Equitorial Guinea from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Equitorial Guinea, US State Department travel warnings for Equitorial Guinea or Canadian government travel advice for Equitorial Guinea.
- Take an appropriate medical travel insurance coverage for Equitorial Guinea to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any form of pursuits, for instance adventure sporting activities, that you wish to to perform in Equitorial Guinea.
- Just prior to going to Equitorial Guinea register your trip and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Equitorial Guinea, so they can call you in an unexpected emergency.
- Observe the Equatorial Guinean law. Consular support simply cannot circumvent local Equatorial Guinean law regulations, even where local laws and regulations appear excessive or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Make sure to determine if you will need visas for Equitorial Guinea or countries you will be intending to go or transiting. Remember that a Equatorial Guinean visa doesn’t always guarantee entry in to Equitorial Guinea.
- Take copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance plan, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a different location to the originals and then keep a copy with someone at home.
- Speak with health professionals for information about recommended inoculations as well as other safeguards for Equitorial Guinea and find out about Equitorial Guinea laws on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with somebody at home and maintain regular communication with relatives and friends while in Equitorial Guinea.
Very latest Government Travel Advice for Equitorial Guinea
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before leaving United Arab Emirates verify whether you’re considered as a citizen of Equitorial Guinea.
- Enquire whether holding dual nationality has any type of consequences for your trip.
- Passport validity for Equitorial Guinea - Make certain that passport has at least six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Equitorial Guinea will refuse entry on arrival and several airlines won’t permit travelers to board flights to Equitorial Guinea if their passport doesn’t satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you must speak to the Equatorial Guinean embassy or consulates of each and every country you intend to visit to determine the entry requirements.
In order to obtain further information regarding going to Equitorial Guinea from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to choose the relevant web links listed below:
Please share your experiences with the Equatorial Guinean Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Equitorial Guinea or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to chat to someone at the Equatorial Guinean consulate in Abu Dhabi. Let us know by way of posting it right here.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, because of this do not include confidential details.