Need to speak to individuals in Equitorial Guinea while you are on holiday trip? Or perhaps wish to know the fundamental daily phrases in Spanish.
No matter what your motives are we have detailed information on Spanish along with some simple Spanish phrases below. Select the web links on this web page to find out about Spanish language.
Languages Spoken in Equitorial Guinea
The people of Equitorial Guinea speak Spanish and French. The main national and official language of Equitorial Guinea is Spanish. Spanish is a Romance language and ranked 2nd based upon number of native speakers of 340 million.
We’ve released a selection of standard Spanish tourist language phrases or words, which a visitor could use to manage in Equitorial Guinea. We strongly suggest you master them from Spanish every day phrases internet site.
Tips For Studying Spanish Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Spanish - The trick to learn Spanish is countless hours of conversation with people who speaks Spanish far better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Spanish dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a Spanish educational setting and 10 hours with a Spanish language program by yourself.
- Studying Spanish language for three or four hours daily for two weeks is far more valuable for mastering Spanish than learning one hour a day for three months. It is no miracle that a great many Spanish students who take language classes in school and hardly ever remember it over the years. The secret to learn the Spanish is intensity of of study.
- Start with the 100 most common Spanish phrases and then try to make sentences using them. Master sufficient Spanish grammar so that you can do that and do it till you feel relatively at ease with all of them.
- Keep repeating these sentence in your mind. The other usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Spanish whilst going about your day and not speaking to any one.
- Carry a pocket Spanish dictionary or an English-Spanish dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the Spanish pronunciation patterns.
- Use Spanish audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Spanish language.
- After the first 100 phrases in Spanish, focus on starting to be conversational. Research has shown that the most commonly used 100 phrases in Spanish language count for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Spanish is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and employ it often.
What do I require to study Spanish language?
- Spanish language courses can be found as traditional language courses, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Spanish courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Spanish grammer and exercises. Typically they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are meant for complete newbies or individuals with only minimal knowledge of the Spanish language.
One of the major providers these Spanish language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of 100 languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a great deal of languages.
- Spanish Audio Courses is commonly made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in Spanish and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses often include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Spanish.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you wish to find further information about travelling to Equitorial Guinea from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please be sure to click on the appropriate links below:
Feel free to express your viewpoints with the Equatorial Guinean Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for visiting Equitorial Guinea or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk with someone at the Equatorial Guinean visa office in Abu Dhabi. Contact us by way of posting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason you should never include confidential information.