Equitorial Guinea has many domestic and international airports which are linked by a number of Equatorial Guinean and international airlines travelling to countless international airports around the globe.
Larger airports in Equitorial Guinea usually has banks, hotels, car hire agencies, airport transfer companies, convention centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and restaurants.
Choose the web links below to see Equatorial Guinean airports’ websites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Equitorial Guinea.
Airports in Equitorial Guinea
Major International airports Round The World
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
Airport Travel Advice When Traveling Through Airports in Equitorial Guinea From United Arab Emirates
- You can easily endure much less crowds and problems by deciding what day of the week you want to fly to or from Equitorial Guinea. It also ensures the amount it costs for your flights to Equitorial Guinea.
It is no surprise, you will be able to find the best airline ticket prices for both domestic and international flights to Equitorial Guinea when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn beforehand what you might take on your flights when taking a flight from any airports in Equitorial Guinea. Normally, you will not be able to take the following on flights from the Equatorial Guinean airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects in your carry-on bag. Because of this, it is advisable to get in touch with the airport in Equitorial Guinea to verify the current list of prohibited items well before packing.
- When leaving from Equitorial Guinea or flying to a different city within Equitorial Guinea, turn up early to the airports in Equitorial Guinea. If you are traveling by air locally within Equitorial Guinea, it’s adviceable to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself more time if you’re taking in travel luggage. Seek the advice of airport authorities in Equitorial Guinea and your airlines whether or not they advise even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, especially for international flights from Equitorial Guinea.
Travel health advice for Equitorial Guinea from United Arab Emirates
If you wish to obtain more information about travelling to Equitorial Guinea from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please choose the related web links down below:
Please share your experiences with the Equatorial Guinean Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to Equitorial Guinea or notarizing documents or simply just trying to chat to an individual at the Equatorial Guinean visa office in Abu Dhabi. Contact us simply by posting it right here.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, due to this you should never include confidential information.