Egypt has several domestic and international airports which are linked by numerous Egyptian and international airline carriers travelling to many international airports around the world.
Larger airports in Egypt commonly has banks, hotel accommodations, rental car companies, airport transfer companies, conference centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free retailers, post offices, health care facilities and dining establishments.
Choose the web links listed below to check out Egyptian airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Egypt.
Airports in Egypt
• Abu Simbel Airport in Egypt
• Alexandria (Egypt) Airports in Egypt
• Assiut Airport in Egypt
• Aswan Daraw Airport in Egypt
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Hurghada Airport in Egypt
• Luxor Airport in Egypt
• Marsa Allam Airport in Egypt
• Mersa Matruh Airport in Egypt
• Sharm El Sheikh Airport in Egypt
• Sohag Airport in Egypt
• Taba Airport in Egypt
Large International airports Around The World
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• New York Airports in USA
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Chicago Airports in USA
Airport Travel Advice While Traveling Through Airports in Egypt From United Arab Emirates
- You can easily endure fewer crowds and hassles by deciding what day of the week you wish to take a flight to or from Egypt. Additionally, it determines just how much you pay for your flights to Egypt.
It is no wonder, you’ll be able to find the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to Egypt any time you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn in advance what you could bring on your flights when ever flying from any airports in Egypt. Usually, you will not be able to bring the following on flights from the Egyptian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects in your carry-on bag. Therefore, it is best to get in touch with the airport in Egypt to ensure the latest list of prohibited items well before packing.
- When departing from Egypt or flying to a different city within Egypt, arrive early to the airports in Egypt. If you are traveling by air locally within Egypt, it’s recommended to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself more time when you’re taking in luggage. Seek the advice of airport authorities in Egypt and your air carrier whether or not they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or even more, particularly for international flights from Egypt.
Travel health information for Egypt from United Arab Emirates
If you’d like to find further information regarding going to Egypt from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please click the relevant links below:
Feel free to share your viewpoints with the Egyptian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Egypt or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to talk to someone at the Egyptian consulate in Abu Dhabi. Let us know by simply posting it here.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, because of this you should never include confidential details.