Would like to chat with people in Denmark while you are on holiday trip? Or simply just would like to know the fundamental everyday key phrases in Danish.
What ever your reasons are we have detailed info on Danish along with some simple Danish words here. Choose the web links on this web page to find out about Danish language.
Languages Spoken in Denmark
The people of Denmark speak Danish. The primary national and official language of Denmark is Danish. Danish is a Germanic language and placed 103rd based upon number of native speakers of 5.6 million.
We’ve produced a collection of common Danish tourist language phrases or words, that any traveler can use to get by in Denmark. We highly recommend you master them from Danish holiday phrases web site.
Advice For Studying Danish Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Danish - The actual key to learn Danish is hours and hours of conversation with individuals who talks Danish far better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and Danish dictionary for reference) is as good as 5 hours in a Danish educational setting and 10 hours with a Danish language course on your own.
- Studying Danish language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is far more valuable for mastering Danish than studying 1 hour on a daily basis for three months. It is no wonder that lots of Danish students taking language lessons in school and hardly ever remember it over the years. The key to master the Danish is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the 100 most commonly used Danish words and continue to make sentences using them. Learn sufficient Danish grammar to be able to accomplish this as well as do it till you feel pretty confident with all of them.
- Continue practicing these sentence in your mind. The additional use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Danish while going about your day and not conversing with anyone.
- Carry a pocket Danish dictionary or an English-Danish dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Figure out the Danish pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Danish audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Danish language.
- After the first 100 words in Danish, give attention to starting to be conversational. Research has revealed that the most commonly used 100 words in Danish language account for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 words and phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Danish is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I require to study Danish language?
- Danish language courses are offered as traditional language classes, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Danish courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Danish grammer and exercises. Generally they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are designed for complete beginners or individuals with only very little understanding of the Danish language.
One of the main vendors these Danish language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for in excess of One hundred languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- Danish Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in Danish and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses often include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Danish.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language provide a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you wish to obtain more details about visiting Denmark from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to select the appropriate links down below:
Please share your own encounters with the Danish Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to Denmark or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to talk to a person at the Danish visa office in Abu Dhabi. Let us know by simply posting it here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential information.