To be sure your trip to Cuba is safe as well as exciting, we have created a travel health self-help guide to many common health problems when going to Cuba. It’s always best to speak with a travel vaccination medical clinic or your doctor ahead of visiting Cuba.
Select the web links beneath for a quick breakdown of problems that travellers need to be aware of for safe travel in Cuba.
General Travel Health Advice For Cuba From United Arab Emirates
You may additionally obtain further travel health advice from travel vaccination for Cuba
The travel advice info for Cuba for travellers from %%hostcountry%% on this web site will not substitute your doctor’s advice. Details about travel disease danger in Cuba and travel vaccination immunisation for Cuba are drawn from the centres for Disease Control web sites worldwide and refers to recognized health risks in Cuba.
The travel health information for Cuba offered does not include any information associated with disease breakouts, which could take place frequently and with little warning.
Speak to your doctor before you travel to Cuba which are more current travel health and travel immunisation details.
Latest Government Travel Guidance for Cuba
Tips When Getting Travel Insurance Cover to Cuba
- Ensure that you understand what exactly your travel insurance coverage covers because they are not limitless. It might not cover you for cancellations or change to travel plans.
- Clarify any kind of policy issues directly with the travel insurance firm, indicating that you’re travelling to Cuba.
- Confirm that medical protection for your trip to Cuba is plenty for possible expenses in Cuba. Make sure you mention any type of pre-existing medical health conditions you’ve got.
- In general, cover for baggage and personal belongings is limited and expensive products such as cameras, notebooks and/or jewelry may have a per-item limit.
- Travel Insurance Exclusions: Basic exclusions can be found on most travel insurance policies for instance acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing health conditions. Travel insurance cover plans could be invalidated where injuries are suffered under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you’d like to get further information about going to Cuba from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to click the applicable web links below:
Feel free to share your own opinions with the Cuban Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to Cuba or notarizing documents or merely just trying to chat to someone at the Cuban embassy in Abu Dhabi. Tell us by simply submitting it right here.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason you should not include confidential information.