Like to speak to individuals in Democratic Republic of Congo while on holiday trip? Or just want to know the fundamental every day key phrases in French.
Whatever your motives are we have displayed facts about French together with some simple French key phrases below. Select the links on this webpage to understand French language.
Languages Spoken in Democratic Republic of Congo
The people of Democratic Republic of Congo speak French. The main national and official language of Democratic Republic of Congo is French. French is a Romance language and ranked 18th based upon the amount of native speakers of 115 million.
We have created a collection of typical French tourist language phrases or words, which a traveler is able to use to manage in Democratic Republic of Congo. We strongly suggest you learn them from French holiday phrases website.
Tips For Understanding French Language
- Conversation and more conversation in French - The actual key to learn French is countless hours of conversation with individuals who speaks French much better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and French dictionary for reference) is as good as five hours in a French classroom and 10 hours with a French language program all by yourself.
- Studying French language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is a lot more beneficial for learning French than studying one hour each day for three months. It is no wonder that many French students who take language classes in school and never remember it in the long run. The key to master the French is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the One hundred most commonly used French phrases and continue to create sentences using them. Master adequate French grammar so that you can do that as well as do it until you feel fairly comfortable with all of them.
- Keep learning these sentence in your head. The other usage for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in French whilst going about your day and not conversing with any one.
- Take a pocket French dictionary or an English-French dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the French pronunciation patterns.
- Use French audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in French language.
- Following the first 100 words in French, focus on becoming conversational. Research has revealed that the most commonly used 100 phrases in French language count for 50% of most spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 phrases account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in French is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I need to study French language?
- French language courses are available as conventional language courses, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional French courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of French grammer and exercises. Often they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are meant for complete newbies or individuals with only very little understanding of the French language.
One of the major service providers these French language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide range of languages.
- French Audio Courses is commonly made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with authentic pronunciation in French and a acceptable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses commonly consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in French.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you need to get more details regarding visiting Democratic Republic of Congo from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to select the applicable web links below:
Feel free to talk about your opinions with the Congolese Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for going to Democratic Republic of Congo or notarizing documents or simply just planning to talk with an individual at the Congolese embassy in Abu Dhabi. Contact us simply by submitting it here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, for that reason you should not include confidential details.