Want to talk to individuals in Colombia while you are on holiday trip? Or simply would like to know the basic everyday phrases in Spanish.
Whatever your motives are we have detailed facts about Spanish combined with some basic Spanish key phrases here. Click on the web links on this web page to learn about Spanish language.
Languages Spoken in Colombia
The people of Colombia speak Spanish. The main national and official language of Colombia is Spanish. Spanish is a Romance language and ranked 2nd based on the amount of native speakers of 340 million.
We have created a collection of popular Spanish tourist language phrases or words, which a visitor can use to get by in Colombia. We strongly suggest you learn them from Spanish words and phrases web site.
Tips For Understanding Spanish Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Spanish - The trick to master Spanish is hours and hours of conversation with people who talks Spanish far better than you. An hour or so of conversation (with corrections and Spanish dictionary for reference) is as effective as five hours in a Spanish educational setting and 10 hours with a Spanish language training course by yourself.
- Studying Spanish language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is much more effective for mastering Spanish than learning one hour each day for three months. It is no surprise that many Spanish learners taking language classes in class and never remember it in the long run. The secret to master the Spanish is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the 100 most commonly used Spanish words and phrases and attempt to make sentences using them. Learn just enough Spanish grammar to be able to accomplish this as well as do it till you feel pretty at ease with all of them.
- Continue learning these sentence in your head. The other use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Spanish whilst going about your day and not speaking to any one.
- Carry a pocket Spanish dictionary or an English-Spanish dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the Spanish pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Spanish audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Spanish language.
- Following the first 100 phrases in Spanish, give attention to becoming conversational. Studies have shown that the most common 100 words in Spanish language account for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 words account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Spanish is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn Spanish language?
- Spanish language courses are available as traditional language classes, audio tutorials and online courses. The traditional Spanish courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Spanish grammer and exercises. Regularly they come either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are designed for complete newbies or people with only very little knowledge of the Spanish language.
One of the leading vendors these Spanish language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for more than One hundred languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for people who just want to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide variety of languages.
- Spanish Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you genuine pronunciation in Spanish and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are available on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses generally consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Spanish.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you desire to find further information regarding travelling to Colombia from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to select the relevant links here:
Please feel free to express your encounters with the Colombian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are getting a visa for visiting Colombia or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk to an individual at the Colombian visa office in Abu Dhabi. Tell us by just submitting it right here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, because of this do not include confidential information.