Cape Verde has many domestic and international airports which are linked by numerous Cape Verdean and international airline carriers going to a large number of international airports across the globe.
Larger airports in Cape Verde commonly has got banks, hotels, rental car firms, airport transfer services, conference centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free stores, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining establishments.
Go through the web links down below to see Cape Verdean airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Cape Verde.
Airports in Cape Verde
• Boa Vista (Cape Verde) Airport in Cape Verde
• Praia Airport in Cape Verde
• Sal Airport in Cape Verde
• Sao Filipe Airport in Cape Verde
• Sao Nicolau Airport in Cape Verde
• Sao Vicente Airport in Cape Verde
• Vila Do Maio Airport in Cape Verde
Main International airports Around The World
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
Airport Travel Ideas When Traveling Through Airports in Cape Verde From United Arab Emirates
- You can certainly endure fewer crowds and headaches by deciding what day of the week you want to take a flight to or from Cape Verde. What’s more, it determines exactly how much you pay for your plane tickets to Cape Verde.
It is no wonder, you will be able to get the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Cape Verde whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know ahead of time what you can take on your flights when ever taking a flight from the airports in Cape Verde. Generally, you will not be able to take the following on flights from the Cape Verdean airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects inside your carry-on bag. Thus, it is advisable to get in touch with the airport in Cape Verde to verify the current list of prohibited items prior to packing.
- When leaving from Cape Verde or flying to a different city within Cape Verde, show up early to the airports in Cape Verde. For anybody who is taking a flight locally within Cape Verde, it is recommended to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure time and give yourself more time when you are checking in luggage. Consult with airport authorities in Cape Verde and your airlines if they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, particularly for international flights from Cape Verde.
Travel health advice for Cape Verde from United Arab Emirates
If you’d like to get further information about going to Cape Verde from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to click on the related links here:
Please feel free to share your opinions with the Cape Verdean Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Cape Verde or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to chat to a person at the Cape Verdean visa office in Abu Dhabi. Tell us by way of posting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, therefore don’t include confidential details.