Cambodia has several domestic and international airports that are linked by numerous Cambodian and international airlines going to various international airports around the world.
Larger airports in Cambodia typically has got banks, hotels, car hire providers, airport taxi companies, conference centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free retailers, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining establishments.
Click on the web links listed below to see Cambodian airports’ internet sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Cambodia.
Airports in Cambodia
• Phnom Penh Airport in Cambodia
• Siem Reap Airport in Cambodia
• Sihanoukville Airport in Cambodia
Key Airports Across The World
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
Airport Travel Advice While Traveling Through Airports in Cambodia From United Arab Emirates
- You can endure less crowds and headaches by opting what day of the week you wish to fly to or from Cambodia. What’s more, it determines how much you pay for your flights to Cambodia.
It is no surprise, you will be able to find the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Cambodia any time you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know beforehand what you can bring on your flights whenever taking a flight from the airports in Cambodia. In most cases, you will never be able to bring the following on flights from the Cambodian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. Hence, it’s always best to get in touch with the airport in Cambodia to confirm the latest list of banned goods well before packing.
- When departing from Cambodia or taking a flight to a different city within Cambodia, show up early to the airports in Cambodia. For anybody who is traveling by air locally within Cambodia, it is adviceable to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself more time when you are taking in baggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Cambodia and your airlines if they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, specifically for international flights from Cambodia.
Travel health advice for Cambodia from United Arab Emirates
If you would like get more details regarding travelling to Cambodia from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to go through the appropriate web links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to express your opinions with the Cambodian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Cambodia or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk with a person at the Cambodian consulate in Abu Dhabi. Let us know by simply submitting it here.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason do not include confidential information.