Wish to chat with folks in Burundi while you’re on vacation trip? Or perhaps need to know the fundamental everyday key phrases in Kirundi.
No matter what your motives are we have displayed information on Kirundi combined with some basic Kirundi key phrases listed below. Click the web links on this webpage to learn about Kirundi language.
Languages Spoken in Burundi
The people of Burundi speak Kirundi and French. The main national and official language of Burundi is Kirundi. Kirundi is a Bantu language and placed 111th based upon number of native speakers of 4.9 million.
We’ve released a selection of popular Kirundi holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a visitor can make use of to manage in Burundi. We highly recommend you learn them from Kirundi every day phrases website.
Advice For Understanding Kirundi Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Kirundi - The key to master Kirundi is hours and hours of conversation with people who talks Kirundi a lot better than you. An hour or so of conversation (with corrections and Kirundi dictionary for reference) is as effective as five hours in a Kirundi class room and 10 hours with a Kirundi language training course by yourself.
- Studying Kirundi language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is much more valuable for mastering Kirundi than studying 1 hour a day for three months. It is no miracle that a great many Kirundi learners who take language courses in school and never remember it in the long term. The secret to master the Kirundi is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the One hundred most everyday Kirundi phrases and attempt to create sentences using them. Learn adequate Kirundi grammar so that you can do that as well as do it until you feel pretty confident with all of them.
- Continue repeating these sentence in your mind. The other usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Kirundi whilst going about your day and not conversing with any one.
- Carry a pocket Kirundi dictionary or an English-Kirundi dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Figure out the Kirundi pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of Kirundi audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Kirundi language.
- After the first 100 words and phrases in Kirundi, give attention to starting to be conversational. Research has shown that the most commonly used 100 words and phrases in Kirundi language account for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 words and phrases count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Kirundi is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and use it often.
What do I require to study Kirundi language?
- Kirundi language courses are available as traditional language classes, audio courses and online classes. The traditional Kirundi courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Kirundi grammer and exercises. Generally they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are suitable for complete newbies or people who have only little understanding of the Kirundi language.
One of the main suppliers these Kirundi language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who would like to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- Kirundi Audio Courses is frequently made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in Kirundi and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses often consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Kirundi.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you would like find more information regarding going to Burundi from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to choose the related links listed below:
Feel free to express your own viewpoints with the Burundian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Burundi or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk with a person at the Burundian embassy in Abu Dhabi. Let us know simply by posting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should never include confidential details.