Need to talk to individuals in Burma while on holiday trip? Or just need to know the basic everyday key phrases in Burmese.
No matter what your reasons are we have displayed information on Burmese combined with some common Burmese phrases listed below. Click the web links on this webpage to find out about Burmese language.
Languages Spoken in Burma
The people of Burma speak Burmese. The main national and official language of Burma is Burmese. Burmese is a language and ranked based upon number of native speakers of million.
We have released a selection of standard Burmese tourist language phrases or words, that a visitor is able to use to manage in Burma. We highly recommend you learn them from Burmese holiday phrases website.
Advice For Understanding Burmese Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Burmese - The secret to master Burmese is hours and hours of conversation with individuals who speaks Burmese much better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Burmese dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as five hours in a Burmese classroom and 10 hours with a Burmese language training course all by yourself.
- Studying Burmese language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is far more useful for learning Burmese than studying one hour on a daily basis for three months. It is no surprise that lots of Burmese students who take language lessons in school and never remember it in the long term. The key to master the Burmese is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the 100 most common Burmese phrases and continue to make sentences using them. Master sufficient Burmese grammar to be able to do this and do it until you feel fairly comfortable with all of them.
- Keep learning these sentence in your mind. One other usage for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Burmese whilst going about your day and not speaking with any one.
- Take a pocket Burmese dictionary or an English-Burmese dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Figure out the Burmese pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of Burmese audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in Burmese language.
- After the first 100 phrases in Burmese, concentrate on becoming conversational. Research has shown that the most everyday 100 words in Burmese language count for 50% of most spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Burmese is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I require to learn Burmese language?
- Burmese language courses are offered as traditional language courses, audio courses and online classes. The traditional Burmese courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Burmese grammer and exercises. Often they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are suitable for complete beginners or individuals with only very little knowledge of the Burmese language.
One of the major suppliers these Burmese language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for people who just want to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a great deal of languages.
- Burmese Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you genuine pronunciation in Burmese and a achievable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are offered on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses generally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Burmese.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you desire to find more information regarding visiting Burma from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please be sure to click on the related links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to express your own viewpoints with the Burmese Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Burma or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to chat to an individual at the Burmese embassy in Abu Dhabi. Contact us by way of submitting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, for this reason you should not include confidential information.