Need to speak to people in Bolivia while you are on vacation trip? Or maybe would like to know the fundamental every day phrases in Spanish.
Regardless of what your reasons are we have listed information on Spanish together with some basic Spanish key phrases here. Click the links on this webpage to understand Spanish language.
Languages Spoken in Bolivia
The people of Bolivia speak Spanish. The main national and official language of Bolivia is Spanish. Spanish is a Romance language and placed 2nd based on number of native speakers of 340 million.
We have created a selection of typical Spanish tourist language phrases or words, that any visitor can make use of to manage in Bolivia. We strongly recommend you learn them from Spanish holiday phrases web site.
Advice For Understanding Spanish Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Spanish - The secret to learn Spanish is countless hours of conversation with individuals who talks Spanish better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Spanish dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a Spanish class room and 10 hours with a Spanish language training course by yourself.
- Studying Spanish language for three or four hours daily for two weeks is more useful for mastering Spanish than studying 1 hour a day for three months. It is no surprise that many Spanish learners who take language lessons in class and never remember it over the years. The secret to learn the Spanish is intensity of of study.
- Start with the 100 most common Spanish words and phrases and attempt to come up with sentences with them. Master just enough Spanish grammar so that you can try this as well as do it till you feel relatively at ease with all of them.
- Keep learning these sentence in your mind. The other use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Spanish whilst going about your day and not talking to anyone.
- Take a pocket Spanish dictionary or an English-Spanish dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the Spanish pronunciation patterns.
- Use Spanish audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in Spanish language.
- Following the first 100 phrases in Spanish, concentrate on starting to be conversational. Research indicates that the most commonly used 100 words and phrases in Spanish language account for 50% of all spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 words and phrases account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Spanish is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn Spanish language?
- Spanish language courses can be found as conventional language courses, audio programs and online courses. The traditional Spanish courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Spanish grammer and exercises. Typically they come either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are intended for complete newbies or individuals with only very little understanding of the Spanish language.
One of the major service providers these Spanish language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for people who just want to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a number of languages.
- Spanish Audio Courses is often made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you genuine pronunciation in Spanish and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses normally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Spanish.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you wish to get further information about travelling to Bolivia from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to click on the appropriate links listed below:
Please talk about your viewpoints with the Bolivian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Bolivia or notarizing documents or merely just looking to chat to a person at the Bolivian embassy in Abu Dhabi. Let us know simply by posting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason don’t include confidential details.