Like to speak to people in Guinea Bissau while you’re on holiday trip? Or maybe need to know the fundamental everyday phrases in Portuguese.
No matter what your motives are we have listed facts about Portuguese together with some basic Portuguese phrases here. Choose the web links on this web page to learn about Portuguese language.
Languages Spoken in Guinea Bissau
The people of Guinea Bissau speak Portuguese. The primary national and official language of Guinea Bissau is Portuguese. Portuguese is a Romance language and ranked 6th based on number of native speakers of 210 million.
We have created a collection of common Portuguese tourist language phrases or words, which a visitor could use to manage in Guinea Bissau. We highly recommend you learn them from Portuguese travel phrases internet site.
Advice For Understanding Portuguese Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Portuguese - The actual key to learn Portuguese is countless hours of conversation with people who talks Portuguese far better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and Portuguese dictionary for reference) is as good as 5 hours in a Portuguese educational setting and 10 hours with a Portuguese language course on your own.
- Studying Portuguese language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is much more beneficial for mastering Portuguese than learning 1 hour daily for three months. It is no surprise a large number of Portuguese learners who take language courses in class and never remember it over time. The secret to master the Portuguese is intensity of of study.
- Start with the One hundred most commonly used Portuguese words and phrases and then try to create sentences with them. Learn adequate Portuguese grammar so that you can do this as well as do it till you feel pretty confident with all of them.
- Keep practicing these sentence in your mind. The other benefit from for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Portuguese while going about your day and never talking to anyone.
- Carry a pocket Portuguese dictionary or an English-Portuguese dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the Portuguese pronunciation patterns.
- Use Portuguese audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Portuguese language.
- Following the first 100 words in Portuguese, focus on becoming conversational. Research has revealed that the most everyday 100 words and phrases in Portuguese language count for 50% of all spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 phrases account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Portuguese is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and use it often.
What do I require to learn Portuguese language?
- Portuguese language courses are offered as conventional language courses, audio courses and online courses. The traditional Portuguese courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Portuguese grammer and exercises. Usually they come either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are suitable for complete newbies or people with only very little understanding of the Portuguese language.
One of the leading vendors these Portuguese language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for in excess of One hundred languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for people who just want to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- Portuguese Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in Portuguese and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses generally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Portuguese.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language provide a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you need to obtain more info regarding going to Guinea Bissau from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to choose the relevant links listed below:
Please feel free to share your experiences with the Bissau Guinean Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Guinea Bissau or notarizing paperwork or simply just planning to chat to someone at the Bissau Guinean embassy in Abu Dhabi. Let us know by just posting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this fact don’t include confidential information.