Wish to speak with folks in Bhutan while you’re on holiday trip? Or simply just want to know the basic every day key phrases in Dzongkha.
What ever your reasons are we have detailed facts about Dzongkha along with some common Dzongkha words listed below. Click on the web links on this webpage to understand Dzongkha language.
Languages Spoken in Bhutan
The people of Bhutan speak Dzongkha. The primary national and official language of Bhutan is Dzongkha. Dzongkha is a language and placed based on number of native speakers of million.
We’ve produced a selection of regular Dzongkha holiday language phrases or words, which a traveler is able to use to manage in Bhutan. We highly recommend you learn them from Dzongkha holiday phrases web site.
Tips For Studying Dzongkha Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Dzongkha - The key to learn Dzongkha is countless hours of conversation with people who talks Dzongkha far better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and Dzongkha dictionary for reference) is as effective as five hours in a Dzongkha classroom and 10 hours with a Dzongkha language course on your own.
- Studying Dzongkha language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is more valuable for mastering Dzongkha than learning 1 hour on a daily basis for three months. It is no surprise a large number of Dzongkha learners who take language lessons in class and never remember it in the long run. The key to master the Dzongkha is intensity of of study.
- Start with the One hundred most common Dzongkha phrases and then try to create sentences using them. Master sufficient Dzongkha grammar to be able to do that and do it until you feel pretty comfortable with all of them.
- Continue repeating these sentence in your mind. Another benefit from for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Dzongkha whilst going about your day and not speaking with any one.
- Take a pocket Dzongkha dictionary or an English-Dzongkha dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the Dzongkha pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Dzongkha audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Dzongkha language.
- After the first 100 phrases in Dzongkha, give attention to becoming conversational. Research shows that the most common 100 words and phrases in Dzongkha language count for 50% of most spoken communication. The most common 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Dzongkha is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and then use it often.
What do I need to study Dzongkha language?
- Dzongkha language courses are offered as conventional language classes, audio courses and online classes. The traditional Dzongkha courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Dzongkha grammer and exercises. Regularly they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are created for complete beginners or individuals with only minimum knowledge of the Dzongkha language.
One of the main suppliers these Dzongkha language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of One hundred languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who would like to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- Dzongkha Audio Courses is frequently made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with authentic pronunciation in Dzongkha and a manageable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are offered on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses commonly contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Dzongkha.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language provide a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you’d like to obtain more information about travelling to Bhutan from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please choose the related links down below:
Please feel free to voice your own experiences with the Bhutanese Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to Bhutan or notarizing documents or simply just planning to chat to an individual at the Bhutanese consulate in Abu Dhabi. Contact us by simply posting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, for that reason do not include confidential details.