Bhutan has many domestic and international airports which are linked by several Bhutanese and international airline carriers travelling to a large number of international airports worldwide.
Large airports in Bhutan ordinarily features banks, hotel accommodations, rental car agencies, airport transfer services, convention centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free retailers, post offices, healthcare facilities and restaurants.
Go through the web links listed below to see Bhutanese airports’ internet sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Bhutan.
Airports in Bhutan
• Paro Airport in Bhutan
Big Airports Around The World
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
Airport Travel Tips When Travelling Through Airports in Bhutan From United Arab Emirates
- You can easily endure less crowds and problems by deciding what day of the week you intend to go on an airline to or from Bhutan. What’s more, it determines just how much you pay for your flights to Bhutan.
It is no wonder, you will be able to find the best airline ticket fares for both domestic and international flights to Bhutan whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out ahead of time what you might carry on your flights when taking a flight from any airports in Bhutan. Normally, you won’t be able to take the following on flights from the Bhutanese airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products in your carry-on bag. Therefore, it is advisable to speak to the airport in Bhutan to confirm the current list of prohibited items prior to packing.
- When leaving from Bhutan or flying to another city within Bhutan, arrive early to the airports in Bhutan. For anyone who is traveling by air domestically within Bhutan, it is adviceable to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself more time if you’re checking in baggage. Consult with airport authorities in Bhutan and your airlines whether they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, especially for international flights from Bhutan.
Travel health advice for Bhutan from United Arab Emirates
If you want to find more information regarding travelling to Bhutan from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please be sure to click on the applicable web links down below:
Please feel free to express your opinions with the Bhutanese Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Bhutan or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to talk to an individual at the Bhutanese embassy in Abu Dhabi. Contact us by way of posting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, therefore you should never include confidential details.