Wish to talk with people in Bahamas while you are on vacation trip? Or simply just wish to know the fundamental every day phrases in English.
No matter what your reasons are we have listed information on English combined with some common English words listed below. Click the links on this webpage to understand English language.
Languages Spoken in Bahamas
The people of Bahamas speak English. The main national and official language of Bahamas is English. English is a language and ranked 3rd based on number of native speakers of million.
We’ve released a collection of popular English tourist language phrases or words, that a traveler can use to get by in Bahamas. We strongly recommend you master them from English every day phrases web site.
Tips For Studying English Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in English - The trick to master English is hours and hours of conversation with people who talks English a lot better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as good as five hours in a English educational setting and 10 hours with a English language program on your own.
- Studying English language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is more beneficial for mastering English than learning one hour a day for three months. It is no miracle that many English students taking language courses in class and never remember it in the long run. The secret to learn the English is intensity of of study.
- Get started with the One hundred most commonly used English phrases and continue to come up with sentences with them. Master sufficient English grammar so that you can do that and do it till you feel fairly comfortable with all of them.
- Continue learning these sentence in your mind. The additional benefit from for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in English while going about your day and not talking to anybody.
- Carry a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in English language.
- Following the first 100 words in English, focus on starting to be conversational. Studies show that the most commonly used 100 words and phrases in English language account for 50% of most spoken communication. The most common 1,000 words and phrases count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in English is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and use it often.
What do I require to learn English language?
- English language courses are available as traditional language classes, audio courses and online courses. The traditional English courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Generally they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are meant for complete beginners or people with only minimum knowledge of the English language.
One of the major service providers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to study the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- English Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in English and a achievable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses generally consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you wish to get addiitional information about going to Bahamas from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to choose the relevant web links beneath:
Please feel free to talk about your viewpoints with the Bahamian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are applying for a visa for going to Bahamas or notarizing documents or merely just looking to chat to a person at the Bahamian consulate in Abu Dhabi. Contact us by just submitting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, because of this don’t include confidential details.