Wish to talk to folks in Armenia while you are on holiday trip? Or perhaps need to know the basic everyday phrases in Armenian.
Regardless of what your motives are we have listed info on Armenian together with some simple Armenian words below. Select the links on this webpage to learn about Armenian language.
Languages Spoken in Armenia
The people of Armenia speak Armenian. The main national and official language of Armenia is Armenian. Armenian is a Indo-European language and placed 94th based on number of native speakers of 6 million.
We’ve created a collection of popular Armenian holiday language keyword phrases or words, that any visitor is able to use to manage in Armenia. We recommend you learn them from Armenian common phrases web site.
Tips For Understanding Armenian Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Armenian - The actual key to master Armenian is hours and hours of conversation with folks who speaks Armenian much better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and Armenian dictionary for reference) is as good as five hours in a Armenian classroom and 10 hours with a Armenian language course on your own.
- Studying Armenian language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is more effective for learning Armenian than studying one hour each day for three months. It is no miracle that numerous Armenian learners who take language lessons in school and hardly ever remember it over time. The secret to master the Armenian is intensity of of study.
- Begin with the One hundred most commonly used Armenian words and phrases and continue to create sentences with them. Learn adequate Armenian grammar so that you can accomplish this and do it till you feel really confident with all of them.
- Continue practicing these sentence in your head. The additional use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Armenian while going about your day and never conversing with any one.
- Take a pocket Armenian dictionary or an English-Armenian dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the Armenian pronunciation patterns.
- Use Armenian audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in Armenian language.
- After the first 100 phrases in Armenian, give attention to becoming conversational. Studies have shown that the most everyday 100 words in Armenian language count for 50% of all spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Armenian is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I need to study Armenian language?
- Armenian language courses are available as conventional language classes, audio courses and online courses. The traditional Armenian courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Armenian grammer and exercises. Normally they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are created for complete newbies or individuals with only minimum understanding of the Armenian language.
One of the major vendors these Armenian language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for in excess of 100 languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to study the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide variety of languages.
- Armenian Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in Armenian and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses commonly contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Armenian.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
Should you wish to obtain more info about going to Armenia from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please be sure to go through the applicable web links listed below:
Please talk about your opinions with the Armenian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Armenia or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to talk with someone at the Armenian consulate in Abu Dhabi. Contact us simply by submitting it here.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason don’t include confidential details.