Armenia has numerous domestic and international airports that are linked by a number of Armenian and international air carriers heading for countless international airports around the globe.
Large airports in Armenia normally features banks, hotels, car hire companies, airport taxi companies, conference centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free retailers, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and restaurants.
Go through the web links down below to check out Armenian airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Armenia.
Airports in Armenia
• Yerevan Airport in Armenia
Major International airports Round The World
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
Airport Travel Tips While Traveling Through Airports in Armenia From United Arab Emirates
- You will be able to endure fewer crowds and headaches by deciding what day of the week you wish to travel to or from Armenia. Furthermore, it determines just how much it costs for your plane tickets to Armenia.
It’s no surprise, it will be possible to find the best airline seat prices for both domestic and international flights to Armenia when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out beforehand what you might take on your flights when flying from any airports in Armenia. Generally, you will never be able to take the following on flights from the Armenian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items in your carry-on bag. For that reason, make sure you get in touch with the airport in Armenia to verify the latest list of prohibited items prior to packing.
- When leaving from Armenia or flying to another city within Armenia, show up early to the airports in Armenia. For anyone who is flying locally within Armenia, it is recommended to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself additional time when you’re checking in baggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Armenia and your airlines whether or not they advise even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, particularly for international flights from Armenia.
Travel health advice for Armenia from United Arab Emirates
If you would like obtain further information regarding going to Armenia from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please click the appropriate links down below:
Please voice your own opinions with the Armenian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Armenia or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to talk with an individual at the Armenian embassy in Abu Dhabi. Let us know by just posting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, due to this you should never include confidential information.