Want to speak with people in Afghanistan while on vacation trip? Or just would like to know the essential daily key phrases in Pashtu.
Regardless of what your reasons are we have listed information on Pashtu combined with some simple Pashtu phrases listed below. Choose the links on this webpage to find out about Pashtu language.
Languages Spoken in Afghanistan
The people of Afghanistan speak Dari Persian and Pashtu. The main national and official language of Afghanistan is Pashtu. Pashtu is a Indo-Iranian language and placed 43rd based upon the amount of native speakers of 23 million.
We have created a selection of common Pashtu holiday language keyword phrases or words, that a traveler could use to get by in Afghanistan. We strongly suggest you master them from Pashtu common phrases web site.
Tips For Learning Pashtu Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Pashtu - The key to learn Pashtu is hours and hours of conversation with folks who talks Pashtu far better than you. An hour or so of conversation (with corrections and Pashtu dictionary for reference) is as effective as 5 hours in a Pashtu educational setting and 10 hours with a Pashtu language training course all by yourself.
- Studying Pashtu language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is far more valuable for mastering Pashtu than studying one hour each day for three months. It is no miracle that lots of Pashtu students taking language lessons in class and never remember it in the long run. The secret to master the Pashtu is intensity of of study.
- Start with the One hundred most commonly used Pashtu phrases and continue to create sentences with them. Learn adequate Pashtu grammar to be able to accomplish this as well as do it until you feel fairly comfortable with all of them.
- Keep practising these sentence in your mind. Another use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Pashtu while going about your day and never speaking to anybody.
- Take a pocket Pashtu dictionary or an English-Pashtu dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the Pashtu pronunciation patterns.
- Use Pashtu audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in Pashtu language.
- After the first 100 words and phrases in Pashtu, focus on becoming conversational. Research has revealed that the most common 100 words and phrases in Pashtu language count for 50% of most spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 words account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Pashtu is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and use it often.
What do I need to learn Pashtu language?
- Pashtu language courses are available as conventional language courses, audio courses and online classes. The traditional Pashtu courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Pashtu grammer and exercises. Commonly they come either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are ideal for complete beginners or people with only very little understanding of the Pashtu language.
One of the main service providers these Pashtu language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of One hundred languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to understand the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide variety of languages.
- Pashtu Audio Courses is frequently made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in Pashtu and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses usually contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Pashtu.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
In order to obtain more information about visiting Afghanistan from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please be sure to go through the applicable links down below:
Please feel free to share your own experiences with the Afghan Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re applying for a visa for traveling to Afghanistan or notarizing paperwork or simply just attempting to talk with a person at the Afghan embassy in Abu Dhabi. Tell us by simply posting it here.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason you should not include confidential information.