Afghanistan has many domestic and international airports that are linked by many Afghan and international airline carriers travelling to a great number of international airports world wide.
Larger airports in Afghanistan typically has banks, hotels, car hire providers, airport taxi services, conference centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free shops, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and restaurants.
Click on the web links below to see Afghan airports’ websites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Afghanistan.
Airports in Afghanistan
• Herat Airport in Afghanistan
• Kabul Airport in Afghanistan
• Kandahar Airport in Afghanistan
Key International airports Around The World
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• East London Airport in South Africa
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Toronto Airports in Canada
Airport Travel Tips While Traveling Through Airports in Afghanistan From United Arab Emirates
- You can endure much less crowds and headaches by choosing what day of the week you wish to take a flight to or from Afghanistan. It also determines exactly how much it costs for your flight tickets to Afghanistan.
It is no wonder, you’ll be able to find the best airline seat prices for both domestic and international flights to Afghanistan any time you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn beforehand what you could take on your flights whenever flying from any airports in Afghanistan. Generally, you will not be able to take the following on flights from the Afghan airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. For that reason, it’s always best to contact the airport in Afghanistan to verify the current list of prohibited goods well before packing.
- When departing from Afghanistan or flying to a different city within Afghanistan, turn up early to the airports in Afghanistan. For anybody who is taking a flight domestically within Afghanistan, it is adviceable to be at the airport terminal at least 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself added time when you’re taking in baggage. Consult with airport authorities in Afghanistan and your air carrier if they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or even more, specifically for international flights from Afghanistan.
Travel health information for Afghanistan from United Arab Emirates
If you’d like to get more information about travelling to Afghanistan from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to click the related links below:
Please express your opinions with the Afghan Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Afghanistan or notarizing paperwork or simply just planning to talk to a person at the Afghan consulate in Abu Dhabi. Contact us by way of posting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, due to this do not include confidential details.