Trip preparation is essential to trouble free visit to Afghanistan from United Arab Emirates. Simply by carrying out your research prior to leaving for Afghanistan, you can easily minimise the probabilities of anything really going wrong. A large amount of visitors quite often regret for not using these easy pre travel actions just before going to Afghanistan.
Chose the most current health advisories obtainable and travel health advice for Afghanistan using the web links below. You will, furthermore, have a range of information that should help to get prepared for a safe and exciting travel to Afghanistan together with a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Afghanistan For Travellers From United Arab Emirates
- Take a look at the best up to date travel advice for Afghanistan from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Afghanistan, US State Department travel warnings for Afghanistan or Canadian government travel advice for Afghanistan.
- Obtain a good international travel insurance cover policy for Afghanistan to meet medical care, medical evacuation as well as any sort of pursuits, such as adventure sports activities, that you plan to to do in Afghanistan.
- Just before travelling to Afghanistan register your travel and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Afghanistan, so they are able to get in touch with you in a crisis.
- Stick with the Afghan law. Consular support can not sidestep local Afghan laws and regulations, even where local laws seem to be harsh or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Ensure to find out if you’ll need visas for Afghanistan or countries you’ll be going to or transiting. Take into account that a Afghan visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry into Afghanistan.
- Get copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance plan, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a seperate place to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at your home.
- Talk to health care professionals for details about recommended vaccinations along with other safeguards for Afghanistan and find out about Afghanistan laws on travelling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with somebody at home and maintain regular communication with family and friends while in Afghanistan.
Current Government Travel Advice for Afghanistan
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing United Arab Emirates verify whether you’re regarded as a citizen of Afghanistan.
- Investigate whether or not holding dual nationality has any sort of consequences for your travel.
- Passport validity for Afghanistan - Make certain that passport has at least 6 months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Afghanistan will deny entry on arrival and several airlines won’t let passengers to board the airplane to Afghanistan if their passport doesn’t meet this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you need to speak to the Afghan embassy or consulates of each country you would like to travel to verify the entry requirements.
If you need to get more information regarding visiting Afghanistan from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, please make sure to click on the applicable web links down below:
Please feel free to share your experiences with the Afghan Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Afghanistan or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to chat to an individual at the Afghan consulate in Abu Dhabi. Contact us simply by posting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should never include confidential information.